Hearts On Fire is seeking a talented Wholesale Manager with jewelry industry experience to join our team in Boston, supporting the Total Jewellery Solutions (TJS) Division. TJS is a multi-faceted global supply chain business model under the Hearts On Fire Group, incorporating retail technologies and experiences on top of quality in products and services. This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on the growth of our business!
5+ years of wholesale management experience in the jewelry industry is required for this role that is focused on establishing long-term business partnerships with our wholesale customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire new customers, focused on but not limited to National Chains, Regional Chains, and Department Stores
- Build strong customer portfolio with professional and trustful relationships and practices
- Understand customers’ needs and provide diligent customer service to fulfill product and/or retail technology solutions
- Coordinate customer service/support activity with various internal divisions, especially with the support teams in Hong Kong
- Provide timely and attentive service on order replenishment follow through and sales data analysis and subsequent follow up action points with customers
- Constant exploration of new business opportunities with existing customers as well as new markets
- Provide market-intel and manage risk level on your customer accounts
- Meet annual Sales objectives and KPIs
- 5+ years of wholesale management experience in the jewelry industry
- Extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Experience interacting with customers and suppliers
- Experience using, and proficiency with, software applications such as Excel, Word, and manufacturing management software systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage a sizable and varied workload
- Ability to embrace a team atmosphere and work collaboratively with team and cross functional partners
- Some travel required
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.