ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage team of Account Specialists to achieve high performance by fostering a positive team environment, through effective delegation, objective setting, performance assessments, motivation, and development
• Responsible for overall operations of the sales room including Memo recap, Acquisitons, No Ra, and sales team schedules
• Own new account opening process for US market, which will require close alignment with Regional Directors and Territory Managers as well as cross functional partners (marketing, merchandising, logistics, etc).
• Provide guidance to Account Specialists on operational activities and practices
• Support Account Specialists in overcoming obstacles, both internally and externally
• Conduct ongoing reviews of Account Specialists’ performance. Share feedback, coach and consult
• Understand the business challenges of retail partners through building successful relationships
• Provide insights and trends from retailers back to organization and leadership; collaborates and develops solutions with internal stakeholders and counterparts
• Receive and initiate both inbound and outbound calls as well as email communication with retail partners, Territory Managers, Regional Directors, and Country Managers
• Responsible for completing and or resolving customer requests that elevate beyond the Account Specialist level, which includes processing returns, inputting all received orders, tracking status of orders, all as needed.
• Maintain an expert level of product knowledge
• Partner with internal teams to help the organization serve customers more effectively, ensuring a timely execution
• Act as business champion on special projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5 years of customer service experience preferred, with exposure to luxury markets, goods and/or service a plus
• Outstanding customer service mindset
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship building capabilities
• Ability to lead a team of experienced Account Specialists and drive them to a common goal
• Able to create and implement advanced organizational structure
• Strong understanding of operational functions such as production processes, shipping logistics,
etc., as well as internal systems
• Strong product knowledge
• Minimal travel is required throughout the year
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, this position may require working with a jewelers loop &/or magnification equipment.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.